Minneapolis Business Lawyer for Entrepreneurs
What We Do
We are all entrepreneurs ourselves. We purposely chose to form a law firm together with a different, client-focused approach to delivering legal services to other entrepreneurs. We all come from bigger firms and large corporate legal departments. Our depth of business, industry, and entrepreneurial experience benefits our clients every day.
Connecting Entrepreneurs to Investors
When you work with Avisen Legal, you will receive senior level attention from lawyers with 20+ years of entrepreneurial and business experience. We have worked with thousands of entrepreneurs like you and helped those businesses at every stage of the business cycle.
Business Law Firm for Entrepreneurs in Minneapolis
Entrepreneurial businesses face many challenges and needs that have legal components. We are adept at solving these needs and challenges. We help our clients with:
- Startup of Your Business
- Shareholder Agreements and Operating Agreements
- IP transfer and protection
- Friends and Family
- Outside Investors
- Venture Capital
- Stock Option Plans and Executive Compensation
- Service Agreements:
- C-Suite Executives
- Outside Consultants
- Regulatory Issues
ENTREPRENEURIAL BUSINESS LAW ATTORNEY MINNEAPOLIS
We Know the Recipe for Successful Businesses
It starts with a great idea to solve an important need. Then add great people. Next, you need the capital to expand and go to market with your business. You need good lawyers to structure, legally protect, and help you implement your business. Finally, you need good luck!
You bring the business skills. We’ll bring the legal skills.
Connecting Entrepreneurs to Investors
Many of us at Avisen Legal grew up in entrepreneurial families and know first-hand the excitement and stress of starting a new business. We know the pain and frustrations entrepreneurs can face. We are able to help entrepreneurs like you connect with other people who see the vision and potential for your company and can help you succeed. If we think something is going to be difficult, we are not afraid to share that and to help you think of alternative approaches.
Our Contacts are Your Contacts
We open the door for you to our best contacts that will help you achieve success. From advisors and board members, to banks, CPAs, and business valuation experts, we have amassed a strong group of contacts that are interested in helping you succeed. When we work with you, we introduce you to people who can help you:
- Raise Capital – We have deep understanding of the investment philosophy needed to attract the capital you need
- Make Connections – We love to connect our clients with others who can help
- Put Your Best Foot Forward – We prepare you legally and in marketing to be in front of prospective investors. We understand what investors are looking for in all aspects of your business from financial proformas to your management team
- Timing is Everything – We know if you’re talking to the right person at the right time, and we encourage course corrections if necessary
So Much More Than General Business Advice
Let’s be honest. It isn’t hard to find a lawyer. But it is hard to find a lawyer who not only knows business and entrepreneurial law but also knows how to run a business.
Clients tell us we are good at explaining complex legal concepts in an understandable and actionable way. We boil complex legal strategies into language business people understand. But beyond that, we present recommendations with clarity and pragmatism so you can more easily make decisions that will drive your business to the next level.
Clients We Work With
At Avisen Legal, we work with companies in a broad scope of industries and many types of businesses, including:
- Consumer Products and Services
- Data Privacy and Security
- Food and Beverage Companies
- Green and Biobased Chemistry Solutions
- Healthcare Technology
- Medical Device and Diagnostic Companies
- Networking and Telecommunications Companies
- Real Estate Technologies
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Software and Software as a Service
- Technology Companies
Contact Our Minneapolis Entrepreneur Business Lawyers
We’re happy to talk to you about how we can help you and your business. Contact us to discuss your needs!