Avisen Legal’s Jeremy Kalin, Bill Egan and John Saunders hosted a webinar on March 30, 2020: Making Sense of Chaos – For Creatives, Artists and Arts Organizations.
The webinar covered:
• The impact of Emergency Declarations
• Tax Filing Changes
• Stimulus Payments
• Unemployment Insurance for the Self-Employed
• Paid Sick Leave and Paid Family Leave tax credits for Self-Employed
• How to keep funds coming in, and
• Managing studio leases, rent payments, etc…
The slides from the webinar can be downloaded in the link below.
You can watch the full webinar in full here. The webinar starts at 12m30sec or so into the recording.
In the coming days, watch for an Avisen Legal written summary of Self-Employed issues, as the Department of Labor and others provide guidance to states and others.
Please contact Avisen Legal attorney and advisor – and longtime potter – Jeremy Kalin for further information – via email or phone: 612.875.2546.