As entrepreneurs, we understand.
As entrepreneurs ourselves, we share your passion for what you do and understand how important every transaction can be to you. The experience we have running our own business translates into practical and sensible legal advice for our clients at all stages of M&A transactions.
Our attorneys represent buyers and sellers ranging from small, privately-held business to public companies in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, renewable energy, bioplastics, chemistry solutions, software, hospitality, financial services, food and agribusiness, medical devices, technology and licensed professionals, among others. Our clients include private companies of all sizes, family-owned businesses, non-profits and financial investors.
The depth and breadth of our deal experience allows us to help buyers and sellers of businesses make the right choices at every step during the merger or acquisition process. Buyers trust us to quickly and efficiently help move them from the letter of intent to closing the deal, while also managing the due diligence process and negotiating and drafting key deal documents. Sellers rely on us to provide candid and helpful advice on deal terms and mechanics, respond to due diligence requests and prepare fair and effective deal documents.
M&A business attorneys in Minneapolis
Avisen Legal, proudly serve the lower and mid-middle market segments and work closely with other deal experts, including investment bankers, brokers, accountants and other specialist-level lawyers, to ensure the best possible results.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS ATTORNEYS MINNEAPOLIS MN
We serve our clients in the following areas
- Stock and asset-based transactions, including mergers and consolidations
- Management buyouts
- Leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations
- Private equity and venture capital investments
- Joint ventures and other strategic alliances
- Acquisitions of portfolio companies and add-ons
- Acquisition debt financings
- Management team representation
- Sales of portfolio companies
- Minority owner representation
Type of Clients we Work With
Avisen Legal is honored to represent a wide variety of clients in the merger and acquisition space including:
- Founders and sellers of businesses
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Clients ready to retire and family business owners
- Private equity and search funds
- Real estate investment funds
- Licensed Professionals and Professional Practices
- Management teams
- Businesses looking to acquire, merge, or partner with other businesses
Mergers and Acquisitions Services Experience
- Represented a Midwest PE fund in the acquisition and sale of an industrial manufacturing company with a $300 million enterprise value
- Represented a Twin Cities-based private equity sponsor in the sale of a medical-grade plastics manufacturing business, which transaction marked more than a dozen transactions closed by Lisa in the plastics industry
- Represented management in the sale of a leading Midwest restaurant equipment supplier to a private equity backed strategic buyer
- Represented a private equity fund in the multi-step sale of minority interest, followed by sale of controlling interest, in a portfolio company to a financial investor
- Represented a private equity fund’s leveraged acquisition and roll-up of 3 manufacturing companies with senior secured and subordinated credit facilities
- Represented founder and minority owners in the sale of a traffic control service business to a search funder
- Represented founders and minority owners of a businesses providing financial advisory services in the sale of the company to a buyer listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Represented the founder of a national food service management group in a sale to a strategic buyer
- Represented the founder of a construction management SaaS product to a private equity buyer.
- Represented to biochemical companies in a joint venture to develop a novel bioplastic.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS VIDEOS
Contact Our Minneapolis Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyers
We will work with you whether you are buying or selling a business. Please contact us today for more information!